Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Microsoft Office 365 Apps for Business Annual – 1 User
Taking your business to the cloud is easy with Microsoft 365 Apps for Business. Access your familiar Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, collaborate with co-workers on Sharepoint and Lync, and send and receive emails over the world’s leading email application – all securely over any PC, tablet, or smartphone.
The package is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses interested in enabling their users with greater productivity, efficiency, and security, while eliminating the hassles of managing on-premises hardware and applications.
- Get work done from anywhere: Whether users are offline or online, they can access and work with the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done – on virtually any device.
- Unmatched collaboration: Microsoft 365 Apps for Business offers business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging, web conferencing, and access to documents stored in the cloud.
- Reduce capital expenditures: Enjoy the benefits of moving to the cloud and transforming your capital expenditures to operating expenses, with no large up-front costs.
- Scale to fit your business: Microsoft 365 Apps for Business easily grows with your business, and you’re able to license only what you need.
- Always on, always up-to-date: Works in the cloud, always up-to-date, and there are never patches or software upgrades to be dealt with.
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business serves up to 300 users and includes the following features, in addition to those listed above:
- Fully installed Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- Microsoft Sway, a set of professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports and presentations.
Click here to watch the Complete an O365 Order instructional video.