Website Twisted Pair Technologies,LLC
The Level of IT Support you Deserve!
Twisted Pair Technologies is in search of a Help Desk/Tech Support Representative to be part of our World Class Team. The position assists our customers with Remote/onsite Trouble tickets ranging from Microsoft Outlook to Power Outages. Excellent customer service skills are a must. Basic IP, verbal and written communication skills required. We utilize a cloud-based trouble ticket system and are headquartered in Chesapeake VA.
• Will perform the IAT Level II functions described in 8570.01.
• Provide ancillary support to Tier 1 and Tier 3 upon request.
• Support Networks, systems, computers, servers, users, and application issue resolution, STIGing, configurations, monitoring, reporting and operations sustainment.
• Take meeting minutes, track and report issues and discrepancies to the customer.
• Attend meetings in support of Daily operations, sustainment, security and changes.
• CompTIA Security + or other baselines DoDD 8570.01 certifications and Computing Environment certification.
• A United States Citizenship and an ability to pass a background check are required to be considered for this position.
Experience and Education
• Desired (not required) – associates degree (or higher) in a management or technical discipline.
• 2 years of experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting Servers and Systems (Hardware and software) to include Storage Area Network, Performance Monitoring Tools, Active Directory, DNS, VMware, and Certificate Authority Architectures, etc.
• Should also have 2 years of experience with managing (security and software updates) of a large Windows-based Enterprise Environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate complex resource and technical issues to leads, staff, and clients.
• Ability to monitor the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements.
• Ability to analyze issues and take required corrective actions.
• Skilled at risk identification and mitigation.
Previous Experience With Below Desired
• DNS Domain Controller
• DHCP Server
• Storage Area Network
• Cisco Any Connect Client VPN
• CA Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org